Monday, April 29, 2013


MY NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK




Since I've been missing my boyfie so much and days are getting harder the longer we're apart.. T_T


So I made this post for him. <3































He works as a cook in Schwyz, Switzerland. His mom works there as well..
And it'll take roughly 6months and a few days before we get to see each other again..
It's hard and long, but I believe in him, always looking forward to seeing and being with him again..





me and him, random photos. ^_^

makes me miss him even more.. T_T



We may argue about some things at times but it only shows we have differences as well and so we try to fix it and understand each other in any way possible..
I may fail to tell him at times just how much he means to me, but God knows it, and I hope he feels it well enough..




I love you my dear. :* <3


oh btw., check out his blog as well. :))

2 comments:

  1. i miss you too bb charm. lagi man. T_T. but ill be there soon. we just need to do what we can for now. time waits for no one. you take care of yourself. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep bb. cant wait to have you back here again.. T_T

    ReplyDelete